Our Group of Companies
EPACK group was established at the turn of the century, by a family of entrepreneurs who brought together the best of resources in manpower and technology to setup an EPS (Expanded Polystyrene Packaging) manufacturing facility in Greater Noida, on the outskirts of Delhi. This initiative, which proved to be a huge success, was an outcome of years of effort, juggling work and family commitments. Ever since, our entrepreneurial streak kept growing and soon enough we diversified business into two more verticals – consumer durables and pre-engineered buildings manufacturing.
Mr. B.L. Bothra
Mr. L.P. Bothra
Mr. Sanjay Singhania
Mr. Ajay Singhania
Mr. Nikhil Bothra
What We Do
As of today, EPACK Group has three major business verticals:
2024 – Where do we stand?
I. EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Packaging Manufacturing
II. Consumer Durables Manufacturing (Air Conditioners, Induction Cooktops, Water dispensers, Juicer Mixer Grinders, etc.)
III. Pre-engineered/Prefabricated buildings & Infrastructure projects
As of today, EPACK Group is
- The largest processor of EPS packaging in the country.
- The second largest ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) of Room Air Conditioner in the country.
- The fastest growing and soon to be “Number-1 Pre Engineered Buildings manufacturing Company” in India.
11 Fully Operational Manufacturing Plants across India
As of Today, EPACK Group is having 11 fully operational manufacturing plants spread across India. Out of this
- 6 Manufacturing Plants – for Consumer Durables products
- 2 Manufacturing Plants – for processing of EPS packaging
- 3 Manufacturing Plants – for Pre Engineered/Prefabricated Structures and Insulated Sandwich Panels
The philosophy of EPACK Group is to remain among the TOP 3 players in all its business segments.
In the financial year 2023-24, EPACK Group would invest close to Rs 450 crores in the construction of new manufacturing facilities around the country.
The group is investing in setting up of:
- A Petrochem Plant at Dahej, Gujarat.
- An EPS Processing Plant near Chennai.
The addition of these plants will allow the company to further expand its presence across the country and solidify its status as a market leader in all segments.
1. EPACK Durable Private Limited
2. EPACK Components Private Limited
3. EPACK Polymers Private Limited
4. EPACK Petrochem Solutions Private Limited